Monday, August 13, 2007

Stocks you are interested in?

If you are interested in a stock, see if I have commented on it before by using the Google Search feature on the left and clicking on the search the blog option. If I haven't commented or you would like a fresh comment, try posting your question in the comments or send me an email at kyle.smith39331@gmail.com

I keep up with quite a few stocks/industries so I may have thoughts on it even if I haven't written about it.

Right now I am continuing my search for stocks with secular growth where something has caused the market to question just how good the future will be for the company. Perfect examples were Navteq and Illumina -- both great growth stories but many investors doubted the future only 2 months ago. Now everyone is fully convinced and the stocks are up a lot. Often times I don't wait for their to be a pullback in the stock -- CME is a recent example where I thought the prospects were good enough to jump in -- it did pull back after I bought but I was too slow to buy more.

would appreciate any comments. Thanks

No comments: